Wil je graag aan de slag in een internationale organisatie? Lees dan verder!
Over de functie
The operations & administrative assistant will be responsible for the daily administrative duties, in support of the operations manager in the Netherlands. The job will involve management of frequent travel arrangements of local staff, in addition to general administrative duties, answering employee queries, assisting with relocation as well as the preparation of various reports. The scope of work will include:
- Assist with business travel (mission) bookings for the employees in the Netherlands. This includes booking through a travel agent and directly on the internet following the clients and internal procedures. Responsibilities may include other regions
- Coördination and follow up of the employees expense claims following business travel. Liaising between the employee and finance on any issues
- Handle the administrative formalities with regards to training needs of local staff. Ensure training requests are followed-up and approved
- Assist in administering RHEA’s timesheet system, provide regular reports of hours worked in function of the client’s requirements and follow-up on vacation days and other absences
- Prepare draft reports for the client and internal reporting, such as:
- Monthly mission reports
- Hours reporting
- Performance statistics
- Provide relocation support to international employees moving to the Netherlands. Such support will include assistance with finding accommodation, registration formalities, set-up of utilities as well as any other assistance to help newcomers settle in their new environment
- Act as a contact person for various employee queries and address them independently, or with the help of the operations manager
- Handle general administrative office duties such as ordering office supplies, telephone answering, in/outgoing mail, etc.
- Support the operations manager with ad hoc projects
Over het bedrijf
Our client is a space engineering consulting and software company that offers knowledge-based services and innovative solutions to the space industry. Their technical expertise is coupled with the provision of software tools for both space and ground segments.
Wat wij vragen
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
- You have at least 5 years experience in an administrative role, preferably in an international environment
- You are fluent in Dutch
- You have excellent command of English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of additional European languages is an asset
The soft skills you need to have:
- Numerical accuracy and a good eye for detail
- You have strong organizational and administrative skills. You are able to work under stress and with short deadlines
- You are able to work autonomously
- You have good communication skills
- You have perseverance for finding the best deals
- You are a teamplayer
- You are dynamic and proactive
- Occasional travel, mostly the headquarters in Wavre, Belgium, will be required
Wat wij bieden
The job is fulltime for 40 hours a week. You can start as soon as possible. Salary is between the € 35.000 and € 40.000 a year including Holiday Allowance.
Hoe je solliciteert
Snel. Al binnen een paar minuten is het eenvoudige sollicitatieformulier ingevuld en ontvang je een (automatische) ontvangstbevestiging. Zo weet je zeker dat je sollicitatie aan ons is verstuurd. Binnen 2 werkdagen krijg je een reactie van de intercedent bij jou in de buurt.