You speak fluently English, a little bit of Spanish OR German and are you at your best as a logistics administrative officer? Then this may be your dream job that can become a reality...
Over de functie
The logistics administrative officer is responsible for all activities related to processing of the parts & accessory orders. In this position you monitor the stock levels to control the inventory. For any parts related questions from the dealer- and distributor network you are the first-tier contact. You will also be booking and coordinating the shipment activities. This includes the preparation and validation of shipping documents and coordinating the third-party logistics. You are proactive and strongly service oriented. You will report directly to the logistics & after sales manager.
The logistics & parts officer is a fulltime position and you will be based in Noord-Holland, The Netherlands.
- Answers all incoming logistic and administrative related calls and inquiries in a pleasant, professional, courteous and timely fashion to maintain customer satisfaction
- Processes and monitors orders in a ERP system
- Follows-up and coordinates with freight forwarders and third-party logistics to ensure that Parts are shipped in a timely manner
- Prepare and validate shipping documents
- Coordinates and manages shipments of Company Owned Vehicles. All fleet vehicles from Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service departments included
- Organize logistic activities related to service campaigns and recalls
- Maintains contact with recyclers and unrolls new structures for EOL Batteries
- Coordinate and monitor goods-movements and maintaining inventory stock levels with global After Sales and Logistic departments to ensure Parts & Accessory availability
- Communicate, coordinate and cross train with the Customer Service department and Dealer network to ensure timely supply of Warranty replacement parts
- Proactively communicate Parts & Accessory inquiries to ensure that Customer and Dealer satisfaction is maintained
- Keep track of returned parts and warranty replacement parts. Make sure that the Return Material are authorized and managed
- Participates in on-going product/procedure training
Over het bedrijf
The company who is looking for the technical service engineer sells the next step in motorcycle evolution, also known as the 'Tesla's' under the motorcycles.
Wat wij vragen
- You have at least an mbo+ degree in related area and- or you can demonstrate at least 2 years working experience in similar positions
- International experience in bilingual Automotive, OEM or equivalent is preferred
- IATA, IMO, or ADR certificates also preferred
Skills and Attributes
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
- Knowledge of relevant applications ERP and Salesforce is preferred
- Knowledge of shipper applications and web-based track & tracing
- Organized, superior attention to detail and accuracy. Proficient administrative skills and multitasker
- Strong communication skills. Verbal and written English is a must.
- Verbal German or Spanish is preferred
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Data collection and processing
- Stress tolerance
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Able to find suitable shipping methods in compliance with the European regulations
- Be an active coordinator of fleet shipment. Periodically informs the different department about the status of their vehicles
Wat wij bieden
- A challenging and diversified function in a motivating and informal environment
- Space for self-evolvement and expressing own initiatives
- Being part of an international team in a fast-growing company with an innovating product
Hoe je solliciteert
Snel. Al binnen een paar minuten is het eenvoudige sollicitatieformulier ingevuld en ontvang je een (automatische) ontvangstbevestiging. Zo weet je zeker dat je sollicitatie aan ons is verstuurd. Binnen 1 werkdag krijg je een reactie van de intercedent bij jou in de buurt.