Do you want to support the HRO manager? Do you want to become a real HR & Payroll officer? And do you speak and write English? In this case you need to apply for this job vacancy of Administrative Assistent!
Over de functie
• Support the HRO Manager;
• Support the HR & Payroll Officers;
• Backup/support (for) the PA/Secretary to MD(s);
• Supervision/backup/support of/for all reception activities;
• Backup for General Services Officer/HR Administrator;
• Monthly timesheets (check/submission to relevant entity);
• Expense claims check/submission (for payment);
• Stationary items (monitor/ordering/keeping up-to-date);
• Contact person for all items related to maintenance/services/facilities of all buildings/offices;
• Monitor and ensure the cleaning of the office (by cleaning company);
• Office and kitchen facilities;
• Keeping up-to-date all items related to General Services;
• Travel/business trip arrangements for employees;
• Travel administration and reporting
EXAMPLES OF SUPPORTING THE HR & PAYROLL OFFICERS:
• (De-)Mobilization local employees and expats;
• Housing and school management for expats;
• Recruitment local personnel;
• Presence registration system management;
• Sickness absence (de-)registration;
• Invoice verification/check before submitting for approval to HRO Manager;
• HRO and General Services SAP activities;
• Company car (incl. rental cars) management;
• Maintain HRO Procurement Plan (contract/agreement management, invoices, service entries, delivery/work/purchase orders/requests and other relevant SAP activities/documents);
• Inform HR & Payroll Officers with monthly personnel changes;
• Immigration and visa applications for employees;
• Development and appraisal;
• Facilitating local trainings;
• Payroll back-up;
• Compliance (SAP) activities & reports;
• Administration personnel files.
Over het bedrijf
You are going to work at the department in Schiedam. The company is one of the global leaders in drilling services, as well as in engineering, procurement, construction and installation of pipelines and complex projects, onshore and offshore, in the oil & gas market. They have distinctive competences in operations in harsh environments, remote areas and deepwater.
The company is one of the big leaders in the offshore branche.
Wat wij vragen
SKILLS AND COMPETENCES:
• Strong ability to work in a dynamic and ad-hoc environment(this is a must);
• Able to work in team, without self-isolation;
• Able to take initiative and to be proactive;
• Integrity, reliability and accountability;
• Respecting the sensitive/confidential/privacy data as per law, HRO and company standards;
• Ability to prioritize the tasks/activities autonomously, planning and organizational skills;
• Good communication skills;
• Fluent English: spoken and in writing(Dutch is not required but is a pre);
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs(Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Vision etc.);
• Problem-solving and conflict resolution;
• SAP knowledge is a pre;
• Experience in the Oil & Gas industry is a pre;
• Willing to travel – (commuting);
• Flexible, no 9-5 mentality.
Wat wij bieden
- Salary between € 2.200,- and € 2600,-
- Contract with the company
- Working for a dynamic and big company!
Hoe je solliciteert
Snel. Al binnen een paar minuten is het eenvoudige sollicitatieformulier ingevuld en ontvang je een (automatische) ontvangstbevestiging. Zo weet je zeker dat je sollicitatie aan ons is verstuurd. Binnen 1 werkdag krijg je een reactie van de intercedent bij jou in de buurt.