Carry out all the activities necessary to purchase services / subcontracts, in compliance with given cost/time/quality requirements and with Corporate/Company policies and standards and work instructions.
• Issue to vendors the Request for Quotation based on given purchasing request.
• Support the vendors during the preparation of the technical/commercial proposals with obligation of confidentiality about the related bid info.
• Prepare the commercial/economic bid tabulation to compare different proposals and suggest actions to be taken in order to improve bid result and/or select the vendor.
• Lead the commercial/economic negotiation.
• Prepare the purchase order/subcontract based on standard General Purchase Terms and Conditions and Project Special.
• Purchase Conditions, if any, and managing possible deviations.
• Close out the bid process receiving purchase/subcontract confirmation by selected vendor and informing the unsuccessful vendors about negative result of their bid.
• Follow up and negotiate, if necessary, purchase order/subcontract revisions.
• Perform the assigned activities in compliance with procedures and provided systems and tools.
• Check and comment the technical documentation received with the Purchase Requisition and Technical Evaluation.
• Manage contractual documentation (Archive) before the issue to centralized archive.