Do you want to start as Training Centre Specialist? Do you like to be an apprentice of the Training Centre Manager?
And can you organise and plan trainings in communication and work skills? In that case you should apply for the following vacancy!
Over de functie
The Training Centre Specialist support the Training Centre Manger in :
• Promote through internal and external communication channels the activities performed by the training center;
• Collaborate in the planning, organization and delivery of the training;
• Implement and improve the Training Centre Management System.
Your key activities:
• PLANNING OF THE TRAINING – Receive the training request and address/filter to the specific trainers;
• DATABASE MANAGEMENT – insert all the training in a database and cross check with trainers availability;
• STATISTICS – prepare, check and improve training statistics;
• PERFORMANCE REPORT – check and improve the actual training report and propose new performance indicators in line with the need;
• PREPARATION OF PRESENATIONS – on training activities and training data in Power Point;
• INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL COMMUNICATION – promote the Training Centre: posters, newsletters, highlights, brochure,.. etc. etc.;
• LOGISTICS AND ADMIN SUPPORT – Collaborate and provide support to new training program / initiatives. When required support logistics and administration activities of the training center.
Over het bedrijf
You are going to work at the department in Schiedam. The company is one of the global leaders in drilling services, as well as in engineering, procurement, construction and installation of pipelines and complex projects, onshore and offshore, in the oil & gas market. They have distinctive competences in operations in harsh environments, remote areas and deepwater.
Wat wij vragen
What kind of skills and competences are needed:
• Experience in Training Centre activities;
• Communication skills – written and public speaking;
• Experienced in internal and external communication activities;
• Bachelor and/or Master degree;
• Fluent English: spoken and in writing;
• Knowledge of ISO standards (9000 – 18001);
• Document and data analysis management;
• Experience in statistics and reporting;
• Experience in Offshore Oil & Gas industry;
• Advanced user of Excel and Power Point;
• Familiar with software of graphic and design;
• Able to work in teamwork;
• Able to take initiative – proactive;
Wat wij bieden
- A salary between the 2300,- en 2800,-
- Immediately on contract with the client.
- Health insurance benefits in your job offer.
- Working in a big and dynamic company!
Hoe je solliciteert
Snel. Al binnen een paar minuten is het eenvoudige sollicitatieformulier ingevuld en ontvang je een (automatische) ontvangstbevestiging. Zo weet je zeker dat je sollicitatie aan ons is verstuurd. Binnen 2 werkdagen krijg je een reactie van de intercedent bij jou in de buurt.