The Training Centre Specialist support the Training Centre Manger in :
• Promote through internal and external communication channels the activities performed by the training center;
• Collaborate in the planning, organization and delivery of the training;
• Implement and improve the Training Centre Management System.
Your key activities:
• PLANNING OF THE TRAINING – Receive the training request and address/filter to the specific trainers;
• DATABASE MANAGEMENT – insert all the training in a database and cross check with trainers availability;
• STATISTICS – prepare, check and improve training statistics;
• PERFORMANCE REPORT – check and improve the actual training report and propose new performance indicators in line with the need;
• PREPARATION OF PRESENATIONS – on training activities and training data in Power Point;
• INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL COMMUNICATION – promote the Training Centre: posters, newsletters, highlights, brochure,.. etc. etc.;
• LOGISTICS AND ADMIN SUPPORT – Collaborate and provide support to new training program / initiatives. When required support logistics and administration activities of the training center.