The base operations department is responsible for:
- Intern transport (vertical and horizontal)
- Managing long term storage.
- Basic Marine assistance
More specific: Storage management, consolidation and yard logistics, general tidy up and waste management of the yard, assistance to warehouse, maintenance projects and vessel/project (de)mobilizations. Assistance with (un)mooring units, supply and maintain access and monitor mooring.
• (assist in) Relocation, guidance and (un)hook all types of loads and equipment’s up to 600 ton.
*Assist crane driver
• Assist and perform (un)loading of vessels, incoming trucks and containers
• Keep the yard a decent, clean and safe workplace, often by doing housekeeping
• Driving 3T – 16T forklift, reach stacker and man lift / cherry picker
• Work as a team member within the yard